Dragoncrest Cliffs intro/outro
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her tail broke into a wag as he approached, fanning that unmistakable scent on the wintry air. She grinned impishly when Njord greeted her by rubbing himself against her. Meerkat always found his attention flattering, yet every little thing he did lately stoked a fire in the pit of her belly. She pressed back against him, rumbling her approval even as she cast him a flirtatious look.

Meerkat’s brows rose when he invited her to take a walk rather than jump her bones for the nth time, though she quickly warmed to the idea. She hadn’t gotten out much these past few days. Much as she reveled in their rolls in the hay, it would be nice to breathe some fresh air and stretch her legs.

Sure, she agreed readily, sidling alongside him so they could walk abreast. The simple touch of his warm fur against hers banished her earlier worries to the furthest corner of her mind, and it was with a smile that she reached up to nose at the irresistibly fetching cut of his jaw.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 14, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 16, 2022, 12:11 AM