Dragoncrest Cliffs But I’m still tired of sleeping with the light on
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Even after all this time, she immediately recognized the voice calling her by name. Meerkat raised her head from the brook, jowls dripping as she glanced over her shoulder in the direction of the borders, a dozen emotions welling up inside her all at once.

Although she wasn’t entirely sure how she felt about this reunion, she decided to heed the call. When she came close enough to see his familiar figure in the distance, Meerkat paused, her throat feeling tight. They had been so close back in the day, though that era was long gone.

He was practically a stranger, now. She walked slowly toward him, feeling her heart squeeze a little as she took in his appearance. He looked more haggard than she remembered. Despite her misgivings, she frowned in concern, eyes flitting over his frame before finally catching his gaze.

Hi, she said quietly.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)