Wheeling Gull Isle baby beluga
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He knew he shouldn’t feel glad to hear they’d officially left Mereo, though Caracal felt a little bubble of hope in his chest. He turned and began leading them toward the smattering of pine trees growing at the foot of The Greenhills. Heda was still tucked away, so it would be safe to show Killdeer and Fennec their sleeping arrangements.

But before they really began to climb, Killdeer announced that Caracal should get back to his mate, that he and Fen could give themselves a tour. Caracal’s mouth opened to protest, though he thought of his wife huddling in The Lion’s Den and couldn’t bring himself to argue.

Alright, he replied, grinning at the head butt and reaching out to ruffle the fur on top of his nephew’s head. Feel free to call for me anytime, okay? I’m sure we’ll catch up more soon enough. Enjoy the island! Caracal concluded, raising his voice so Fennec could hear from where she was lurking in the backdrop.

With a final fond smile, Caracal turned and swept to fetch his wife and tell her the good news. Perhaps they might loiter in The Lion’s Den a few moments, even christen it, if that wasn’t sacrilege…

Wrapping for us! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 17, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 17, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 19, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 19, 2023, 06:54 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Heda - March 20, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 20, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 20, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 20, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: baby beluga - by Fennec - March 23, 2023, 02:40 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Caracal - March 23, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: baby beluga - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 08:02 PM