Swiftcurrent Creek anything's better than letting her realize she can do better than me
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
928 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
set maybe right after @Arric and @Silvertongue post-coital bliss... because LOL LOL LOL

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Silvertongue was still here—her scent cloying, intermixed with Arric. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what happened, and a certain ugly beast reared in Akavir’s chest for only a moment before he insisted it settle—no doubt, his own scent mixed with the faintest hint of @Eshe and the beginnings of her heat.

They were amongst some brush, he figured—and he allowed them their privacy and space by not barging in to witness whatever tangle of limbs they were in after. Honestly—he felt a little bad at interrupting some of their time, but he could only hope the silver siren’s embrace would help temper Arric’s potential ire that Akavir was going to be gone… Again.

“Uh—hey, fuckface… Don’t fret, but I need you to watch out for the kids. I'd ask Vystra to do it but Mae’s asking for you again… I’m going away for a bit to the mountains. Unfinished business and such.”

He paused, an ear flickering, wondering if he heard a rustle. “Give our girl in there a kiss for me, yeah? See you when I get back.”

And with that, he began to back peddle, only waiting for any grunt of recognition from his Beta that he understood the trio was under his care.