Wheeling Gull Isle we sing, “look at all this love we’ve found”
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
It was probably terrible but Caracal was a tiny bit partial to Dinah. Maybe it was because she was his only daughter or perhaps it was the resemblance they shared, which was pretty narcissistic. Maybe it was both of those things combined with her zest for life. She was a little ray of sunshine and it made his heart want to explode right out of his chest with his love for his little girl.

Thank you, God, he whispered under his breath as he sashayed along behind her.

He kept an eye on Dinah but made no attempt to direct her, much as he considered himself the shepherd to her lamb. It delighted him to just let her run free and be herself, a wild child of God. His tail lifted and waved behind him as she eventually led him to the seaside, of course.

Do you want me to help you look? Or do you got this? he asked lightly, moving closer to Dinah now that they were near the surf.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)