Wheeling Gull Isle when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Judah insisted this figure only came to him when Caracal and Heda were asleep or away from the den. Caracal let his foreleg go limp, his lips twisting into a contemplative pooch. As much as he would’ve liked to promise to always stay by his little boy’s side, that just wasn’t realistic and he didn’t want to be dishonest with his son.

I have to leave sometimes, especially in order to find food, but for other things too. It’s just not possible to stay in the den all the time, bud, Caracal told Judah gently. What we need to do is face this monster and tell him to leave you alone! Or maybe—maybe what we need to do is befriend him! God wants us to love our enemies as well as our neighbors, you know. At the very least, we could pray for him.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last - by Caracal - July 11, 2023, 01:37 PM