Wheeling Gull Isle when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
You try to talk to him, Caracal replied immediately. Introduce yourself, then ask him his name. Then you won’t be strangers, at the very least. Then, yeah, you could give him gifts or sing him a song. I bet he’d like both of those things a lot. Then you’ll become pals and I bet he won’t scare you anymore. But if you still want him to go away, maybe you can ask him nicely to leave you alone and come back some other time.

He wondered if he was playing along too much, feeding into a delusion of some kind. But Caracal still clung to the notion that this apparition was similar to an imaginary friend. One day, Judah would grow out of it. In the meantime, his papa just wanted to help him cope with something that seemed to truly bother him.

No matter what happens, just remember I’m here for you. So’s your mama and your brothers and sister. We won’t let anybody do you any harm, okay? I promise. Now… Caracal had been clutching his son this whole time and now made to loosen his hold and slip away from him just an inch or two. What do you think of going on a walk with me? Just a little one.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: when life’s moving too fast, we can make this dream last - by Caracal - July 11, 2023, 08:33 PM