Otatso Wetlands and if i catch it coming back my way, i'm gonna serve it to you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
928 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language.. always with him.

Viinturuth’s words were resolute with the indication they had little chance of finding them now—something he quietly agreed with, which only fueled his frustration. He leveled his gaze to his brother—not speaking what he thought of it all: that if whoever had touched his daughter, Wren and Eshe even revealed themself, he would ensure they paid.

Because he hadn’t been able to make anyone pay for Ibis—nor for Lilitu, or Arielle. Moss.

“Fuck,” he hissed, spitting at the ground and swiping to it, the lower of his snarls raising for a moment. “Fuck!”

He raged—not quietly—wishing for nothing more but his teeth to grip something tangible—something that deserved this burning anger in him. Teeth clacking on empty air, he tried to quiet the snarl, hackles bristled—the complete contrast to his calmer sibling. “What am I even doing, Viin?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i catch it coming back my way, i'm gonna serve it to you - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 01:35 PM