Sun Mote Copse Sun-Dried Tomato Copse
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She didn’t really remember. Perhaps it was the fabled pregnancy brain fog, though more likely it was simply the passage of time. Meerkat just tipped her head and motioned for him to continue. The mention of the bear sent a trickle of horror through her heart; it seemed some things were not lost to time. She paid that no mind now, listening to her husband’s every word.

When Njord finished, she had to admit, I don’t understand, then recounted, He was with Sakhmet and it sounds like they had at least two sons. When their pack failed, they went to live with the Moon villages but his wife took one of their boys and left. Who didn’t return? Akkuma? What happened to Sakhmet? What about their other son? Was he the one Kukutux ended up raising?

She felt like she was grilling him and gave him an apologetic glance. Maybe he didn’t even know these details himself. But Meerkat wanted to understand. She wanted the whole story, or as much of it as her husband could provide, seeing as Asivaq hadn’t been able to offer anything but blank pages in the very middle of the book.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 16, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 16, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 02:12 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 22, 2024, 10:46 AM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 22, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:26 AM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - February 25, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - March 21, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Meerkat - March 22, 2024, 10:36 AM
RE: Sun-Dried Tomato Copse - by Njord - April 12, 2024, 05:15 PM