Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla hadn't been in the Sound for very long—a day and a night, at most—but already she could see the many signs of settlement. She could smell her brothers through the whole of the territory, and a small host of others as well. As a cool breeze rose in off the sea, Wylla inhaled the bracing salt air and felt, for the first time in a while, at ease. She hadn't known she was missing the coast until she got there, and she hadn't known how lost she was without her brother—brothers, she reminded herself—until she'd found him.

As she drifted across the strand, her eyes clapped on the loitering figures of two wolves—one of them she mistook for Sandpiper, and with a ruffle of her hackles, the affronted she-wolf picked up her pace. It wasn't until she was closer and could make out the clear blue of Rose's eyes that she slowed, realized her mistake, and came to stand neutrally near to Nyx's left hip just as another wolf broke onto the scene with a much more severe air about her.

Wylla had no memories of Caiaphas but she had been told by Lusca about "Bleckface", the wicked witch of the coast, and unless there was a doppelganger about, it was impossible to mistake the woman who had apparently stolen their brother. Wylla's black ears stiffened atop her head as she stood by to watch events unfold, all the while keeping her bright yellow eyes glued to the former siren queen, thought she tilted her snout in Nyx's direction and mumbled, "what's all the hubbub?"

Wylla's mostly here to meet Nyx and Caiaphas if I'm being honest, she's probably too self-serving to do much to Rose.
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM