Ankyra Sound stop i could've dropped my croissant
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
No hubbub. That wasn't what it looked like, but Wylla said nothing more on the subject. She cast the tawny-and-beige she-wolf a long look that lingered on the conspicuous white V splashed across her chest, similar in shape to the black V that adorned her own face, and momentarily took her cues from Nyx. Ingram had established that they were claiming the sound and elected her as the to-be leader of it, a title that felt rather unwieldy and troublesome at present, but beyond that they hadn't discussed the pack much. For that reason, Wylla didn't know how relaxed or territorial they were; while it bothered her on some level to see an obvious stranger on their beach, she assumed for a hot second that this was something they were allowing to happen.

She was swiftly corrected in the next second when Caiaphas swept toward the intruder, loosed a barrage of sweet, sweet sass that far outshone any of Wylla's best efforts at being snarky, and then promptly attacked her. Wylla's face morphed from hey this is interesting, huh Nyx? to woah that happened fast to burn the witch and finally settled on well maybe you should do something, so-called leader, and she took several steps forward to watch, cautious to keep out of range of the tussling wolves. Based on Caiaphas' reaction to Rose's presence, they were not very relaxed about intruders, and as the wolf who had claimed the sound in the past, the sea witch knew best. Wylla didn't trust her one smidgen but she took her cues nonetheless.

"Seems to me you think we care about your pack," she coolly surmised, "buuuut, well, we don't. There's a wall several hundred feet high between you and us. I'm sure you have a good reason why you didn't notice that either. But I don't mean to be rude... You and yours are always welcome to hop on over it and pay us a visit, we don't mind." There was only one way that attempting to scale a sheer rock wall would end. "Looks like you made a boo-boo, though, and now you'll be staying here with us. That sounds pretty fun, huh?" For the time being she made no move to get involved physically; Wylla cared more about her own skin than Caiaphas or Rose, so she stayed out of that, for now.
Messages In This Thread
stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 12, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 14, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 16, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 16, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - January 17, 2018, 05:01 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - January 17, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - January 17, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - February 09, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Rose - February 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: stop i could've dropped my croissant - by Nyx - March 06, 2018, 03:01 PM