ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla surged forward, snapping her jaws and narrowly missing as Chusi engaged her brain and finally fled. She stalked after the droopy-furred woman on stiff, stick-thin legs, bristling from head to toe and snarling menacingly, but she didn't follow beyond the borders. Even seeing red as she was, the crazed she-wolf was still too lazy to expend more energy than absolutely necessary.

With Chusi gone, she turned her frowny face on her brother, smoothing out her pelt in the process. She wasn't happy with him—mostly for making a girlfriend out of someone with no respect for his family, as she saw it—but she couldn't be too angry. He hadn't left with her. He hadn't broken her heart, or Lycaon's. Of course, she didn't know about that little problem, either. "What was that all about?" she asked in a tightly strained voice with flattened ears.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Wylla - March 04, 2018, 11:46 AM