Dragoncrest Cliffs But I won't pray, I've made my grave and I'll sleep in it
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
The mutual distrust and fear set electricity in the air between them.  Rosalyn was convinced of the same he was... but she'd been convinced for months that the instant she was seen still here, there wouldn't be any hesitation.  But he was hesitating.

So in the end, he'd deserted too.  Maybe she had been right before then, and they weren't the rock solid force they'd made the appearance to be outwardly.  If she'd recognized him as Caiaphas's son she might have been more intrigued by his apology, but she had no reason to.  She was far too distracted and out of the loop, and instead decided that she by no means wanted or needed it.

She wanted retribution, and if she wasn't already pregnant and struggling she might have sought it.  She was forced to glare at him with a frozen wariness rather than enter another fight, fortunately for the both of them.  I'm not.  Her tone was rife with spite.  From where I stand, we all got what was coming to us.  Drageda destruction from some source, and herself her own punishments.
Messages In This Thread