Honeyed Pasture It’s necessity
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The wind sifted through her much like the tall grass as she walked through it. The area provided good hunting grounds in her opinion and she was in the mood to hunt. 

Trekking forwards hot hot on the trail of a die She had been tracking for quite a while. From the looks of the tracks it had an injured foreleg.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Between the sentinels and a small mountain range with galcier's shiny mirror-like surface reflecting sunlight lied lush grasslands. The wind rolled gently over the fields, where many ungulates - both big and small - were grazing peacefully. On the ground level one could hear the voices of variety of rodents and even bugs on the bigger side - going round and about in their daily routines. 

After every visit to her birth-place, which had become some sort of a sanctuary to her, where to turn, when she had her lowest moments, Wraen spent some time in the pastures as well. Hunting and having her fill before the lengthy journey back to the hinterlands. Now, crouched in the grass and preparing for a pounce, she observed a muskrat, who was unaware, what fate had in store for her.

However, this was put on hold, when the winds changed, bringing with them a strong scent of another wolf. The rodent fled and Wraen raised to her full height, in order to see, who had interrupted her hunt.
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The tracks were fresh or so it seemed she began to follow the trail Aricali was determined to find and hunt down the deer but then out of the blue a rat of some sort ran out in front of sweeping the tracks away as she did so. But it didn’t get rid of them all and also made the she wolf aware of another’s presence. As she lifted up her head her gaze was met with anothers. “Hello..” She said simply
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It was an odd looking wolf - the most peculiar one to cross Wraen's path by far. With the splotches of dark running throughout the canine's coat and splashes of tan on the feet, chest and face. The god had used it's artistic abilities to it's fullest, when he had created this specimen. Nothing regular about her. 

Wraen's apple green gaze locked with the deep red one for a moment and then she turned away politely. Glad that this was the custom of canine greeting rituals, because it was hard to keep it for long. "Hello," she returned.
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
She hadn’t noticed when she first came to the territory that someone else had been there. If she would have know maybe she wouldn’t of took so long. “If that was your rat, I apologize for startling it.”
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, well, shit hunts happen," Wraen shrugged. 1/10 success rate, was it not? On especially bad days it was below zero on good days she did not care about maths. She lounged in the sun with belly full of mice and dreamt happily about greener pastures and bluer skies or whatever took place in her dream-land that day. 

"What are you after?" she asked.
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
She gave a soft smile. “I was actually tracking a wounded deer through here.” She had a simple thought pop into her head. “If I find it want to help? It’s the least I can do since I made your lunch run away.”
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Umm... I am not sure," Wraen shrugged and cast a perfunctory glance around to see, what the dappled wolf was talking about, but did not see any traces immediately. Maybe they were older tracks that she simply had not paid close attention to. "Deer are quite formiddable opponents even in injured state, so I doubt that two is enough to hunt it down. Getting injured is not on top of my priority list," she explained her reasons for not wishing to get involved.
24 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The other was hesitant but she made a valid point. The yearlong was a little inexperienced in the art of hunting and would keep this knowledge tucked away for future use. “I suppose you’re right.”
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The dappled wolf was ready to agree right away, and Wraen, who had expected some sort of resistence to this plan, for a brief moment was at loss of words. It did not feel 100% dissuading someone from their target, even if she herself was not going to engage in. But her companion did not seem to mind that. It was hard to tell, really, what was on her mind. "Where are you from?" she finally asked. If there was nothing better she could offer, a small talk had to do. For a while anyway.

I am narrowing down the number of threads I have. Thank you for posting with me! :)