Swiftcurrent Creek I know what I like and you're the only one of you
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
She could've climbed into the rotting stump and curled up, reliving memories that were long past and not altogether pleasant, but was coaxed out by two things.

Firstly, the unexpected sting of tears in her eyes. She'd never been an overly emotional beast but something about her daughter had changed that in her. Not outwardly—she'd been hard on Tiercel throughout her life and had made many, many mistakes where raising her was concerned—but on the inside, there was a soft spot where her daughter's face and scent lingered. It was truly her Achilles heel and reminders of her were always tainted with loneliness.

Secondly, the feeling of eyes on her backside. It took her several long moments to realize she was being watched, and when she did, she whipped up and out of the den. She half expected to find Tiercel smirking at her when she spun around—of course her prodigal daughter would return to her birthplace, who wouldn't—but it was a cream-and-grey female watching her, not the sharp black features of her child.

Wylla's demeanour went from open to closed in a flash, eyes turning flinty as they roved over Ibis' unfamiliar figure. Why are you staring at my ass? she demanded with a snort.
Messages In This Thread
I know what I like and you're the only one of you - by Wylla - December 05, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I know what I like and you're the only one of you - by Wylla - December 09, 2019, 06:55 AM