Sawtooth Spire I can't get you out from under my veins
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
She was still reeling over the notion of a pet otter when Quellcrist explained that her former pack had enough on their plate that they wouldn't miss her that much. Q's indifferent approach to the fate of her former pack wasn't promising at all, but aside from that, Wylla couldn't think of any reason to turn her away that wouldn't get Melkor's back up. She pursed her lips. There was nothing for it but to keep a very sharp eye on the yearling. Maybe it was emotion left over from Tiercel's departure, but Wylla would be ready to kick Q's ass to the moon if she up and abandoned her father after pledging to his pack.

Welcome, was all the terse congratulations she had to give before she turned and padded away, leaving father and daughter to get... reacquainted? There was obviously a story there but it was none of Wylla's business, and frankly, she didn't care. If Quellcrist pulled her weight like she said she could, great. If she didn't, she'd find out quick enough that Sagtannet wasn't for slacker hippies, which is what Wylla already assumed she was if she hung around with an otter. And if she left her father as easily as she left Seabolt, she was unlikely to get a second chance at coming back, at least not from the fiery female Eisen.

Until one of those came to pass, she really had no reason to pry into their affairs.
Messages In This Thread
I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 03, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 04, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 04, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: I can't get you out from under my veins - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:27 AM