Sawtooth Spire Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
It didn't seem like Ainhoa had really heard what Wylla said, but she didn't care to correct the woman a second time. If the grizzled Eisen had anything to say about it, an unproven newcomer to the pack wouldn't get within a wolf's length of any pregnant woman in the pack, let alone their newborn cubs. Too much at stake and too much of a gamble. Until such a time as she earned the trust of the female Eisen, that's just how things were going to be.

Kay then, she said noncommittally, moving away from Ainhoa to investigate the roots of the nearest tree. After a little while, she pursed her lips and turned away. Not stable enough. Are you looking for something to do? she wondered, assuming Ainhoa hadn't up and left.
Messages In This Thread
Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 23, 2020, 11:27 PM