Sawtooth Spire I was drunk, said I was sober, and you said yeah right
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Next round starts April 18th! No post order!
Edit: Deadline extended to April 25th to give everyone time to respond!

Wylla was pleased and displeased in equal measure with the arrival of her packmates. Pleased that Star came forward, seemingly eager to meet her precious babes, and pleased that Quellcrist and Stag had brought food. Displeased that Nyx skulked on the fringes and that Stag promptly disappeared the moment he arrived. The biased Eisen believed her children were worth more than these disinterested displays and she disapproved of anyone not crowding in to meet Thade and Phaedra properly.

For all of Nyx's internal beliefs that Wylla hated her, however, she was actually irrelevant to Wylla and didn't earn a second glance, whereas Stag earned a cool glare from the lead female. She genuinely liked the yearling, but was bothered that he didn't want to stick around and meet her kids properly when he'd been happy to stick his head into her den inappropriately not long ago. The boy had a lot to learn about etiquette, and not for the first time, she pitied him for not learning it from his parents.

She watched, amused, as Phaedra briefly tangled with a mink and Thade began making grabby hands at Quellcrist's gift. Something was off about Wintersbane's young daughter, but not wasn't the time to make a big deal of that. She would seek the yearling out another time and get to the bottom of it—she'd fully expected Quellcrist to dash onto the scene and play with her cubs immediately. That deadpan expression was unsettling. But it was her babies' special day and she wouldn't take the focus off them. This is Phaedra, she told the assembled pack wolves, making note of those who had yet to show, and Thade. She indicated each pup in turn, then rose her muzzle high to say, I expect everyone to help raise them into strong, worthy Sagtannet wolves. The sooner they get to know who you are, the better. Come say hi.
Messages In This Thread