Sun Mote Copse bedtime stories
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,949 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
A sleepy Meerkat lifted her head when she heard her dad's call, her eyes immediately flicking toward Towhee lounging nearby. She pushed onto all fours and bounded over to the Regent in the hopes of being taken to him. But her mother showed no signs of budging.

-He's at Neema's den. You know the way. Go ahead,- Towhee signed. Meerkat noticed her lips didn't move and found this curious, though she was no less able to understand her mother's meaning. With that said, her eyebrows raised, surprised and questioning.

-"REALLY?"- she asked, then remembered her dad's recent reminder to watch her volume; apparently, she sometimes spoke too loudly. Meerkat supposed that didn't matter to Towhee, though she didn't even think about that just now. -"Really?"- she repeated.

-Yes, really. Go. Have fun,- Towhee replied simply, making a shooing motion.

The youngster broke into a huge grin, headbutted her mother affectionately and then spun on a heel. She ran the whole way there, feeling giddy. Not only had she never made this trip unsupervised, she was doing it in the dark! She let out a whooping laugh, then another, and arrived at the den site out of breath and elated.

-"Hey, dad!"- she chirped, trotting over to him, head bowed and tail waving. She took a seat just in front of him and peered up with a look of utmost anticipation, wondering why he'd called her here.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bedtime stories - by Phox - May 10, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Meerkat - May 10, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Alyx - May 14, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Phox - May 18, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Meerkat - May 19, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: bedtime stories - by Alyx - May 21, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Phox - May 22, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Meerkat - May 22, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: bedtime stories - by Alyx - May 30, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: bedtime stories - by Phox - June 14, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: bedtime stories - by Meerkat - June 16, 2020, 04:21 PM