Bearclaw Valley b
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Joining 
maybe a joining thread???
tagging @Aerasha @Merrick

jaylen had led her onward, towards the valley which they eventually arrived upon. the border was thick with wolf scent- jaylen nearly continued into their realm as he was used to, until he recalled that aerasha could do no such thing. wolves had to hold up to the strange wolf standards. so jay paused at that border, and turned an encouraging gaze upon his friend, wishing that she might howl- for certainly, he could not.
this character may be prone to hugging strangers.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
[Image: db9vx4y-a587f146-b0a7-43d4-ba45-57a7aba6...aoE64yebnc]

"I suppoooseee, I can't just walk in, riiight?" Aerasha had gotten in a few spats due this. Sometimes she simply walked in another claimed land without introducing herself, or calling forth the group. Her thought-line she was only visiting and having no, no harm done.~ Though per wolf 'etiquette,' it was to call for a visit.

She looked back at her bear friend and smiled, letting a small song play out. 'I'm here to play with the bears!'
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
899 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Warrior
Deerstalker
gonna sneaky sneak this into her timeline before Astara goes postal on Ikkalrok

she has been naughty, yet again. perhaps even naughtier, this time.

she has strayed far from her den, though in her (not so) humble opinion, she is now old enough to do so. she's seen all the sights around the place of her birth and she has bored herself to tears. Avicus finds the rock wall separating the valley from the rest of the wilds, and follows it, like a timid beginner on roller blades sticking to the edge of a rink.

the huge curved wall has an end, though, and she sees a tremendous entrance opening up into a field of flowers. now this is new—these are new sights. and with them comes company, for there stands the not-wolf, accompanied by one who is definitely wolf.

is that her voice, sent pretty into the air? she is intrigued by the sound of it.

Avicus breaks into an ungainly trot and approaches the mismatched pair, chin lifted in curious question. to the bear she gives a nod, like she had when they'd last parted, and says, good, in a bizarre sort of greeting (she's been practicing). to the wolf, she turns her cold indigo gaze and remains silent. her face is not familiar, and her scent not of the valley.

who is she?
but see, amid the mimic rout,
a crawling shape intrude —
a blood-red thing that writhes from out
the scenic solitude
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
[Image: db9vx4y-a587f146-b0a7-43d4-ba45-57a7aba6...aoE64yebnc]
It had been some time, the two in wait. However none seemed to arrive, but Aerasha was not aware the inner turmoil that was to come upon later in their group. An unfortunate time, that was not met for her to join. "Hmmm, I don't thiinnnk, i'm welcomed?" She had a slight laugh while turning to the bear with a shrug.

No harm no foul she thought, simply was not her destiny to be one with their pack. Though a lil' one came out, red and pretty, reminded her of another one. She wondered where that pup had gone, as the Princess vaguely remembered she would come out of this valley at times. Perhaps the same group, would be a blessing.

"Hiii," Aerasha greeted, "but i'm sorry to diistuurrbb. I'll be leaavvving." With that, she smiled at bear, and went on her merry way, "let's play again Jaylen!~"
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
they waited for some long minutes, but merrick did not show. jaylen frowned, slightly disappointed, but would wave a bye-bye! to aerasha as she departed. the little voice that mumbled good from below had him turn back to the valley, and his dark gaze fell. wolf cub, hiii! he greeted with a new grin. he notices her now-purple gaze watching the exiting wolf, and he decides to explain, that was my friend, aerasha. did the wolf cub have friends? perhaps that darker one?
899 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Warrior
Deerstalker
i know you want to wrap threads with this boye so exit Avi! and Jay can come if he wants :)

the wolf talks in a way she's not used to. it is a saccharine drawl, a far cry from the more clipped tones she's heard in ursus. she doesn't really like it, but before she can even express her displeasure, the woman is moving away. confused, she turns to the bear, who is now speaking to her.

friend, she echoes, having not heard the word before. Aerasha is a strange enough sound that she figures it's a name, and her eyes follow the retreating form for a long moment.

but there are other things of more import, like exploring the territory further. without speaking, Avicus moves away and in the direction she was initially taking, making the journey around the valley (or so long as she could go before exhausting herself).

she looks back at the bear, halting. come along? her face invites. she hopes he does.
but see, amid the mimic rout,
a crawling shape intrude —
a blood-red thing that writhes from out
the scenic solitude
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
thank you soo much <3

she repeats the word, and jaylen smiles softly. these two; perhaps they would also become friends in time, as he and merrick were. the red girl is quietly moving away, and halts to gaze back at him. and so the bear is happy to follow, letting her take the lead as he trails at a slight distance.