Sun Mote Copse some people are just born to fight, i think
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She wasn't grounded this time, though Towhee had sat her down and they'd had a serious talk about scouting safely. Meerkat had walked away from that conversation with one primary directive: -"If you're going to explore, take someone, anyone with you. It's not safe to go alone until you're older. Even then..."- But her mother hadn't gone down that road, only repeating herself firmly. Grateful not to be in trouble and eager as ever to do as she was told, Meerkat had readily agreed.

Presently, she kept her eyes peeled for a buddy to take along on a little adventure to one of the nearby territories, maybe the glade again. The first person she came across was a stranger, though there wasn't an ounce of hesitation as Meerkat approached. She grinned and wagged her tail, giving him a once-over before respectfully dropping her gaze. He reminded her a little of that woman, Pri, except that he was a dude.

-"Hi! I'm Meerkat, who're you?"- she greeted, adding, -"Do you like to explore?"- before he could even respond.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: some people are just born to fight, i think - by Meerkat - July 18, 2020, 06:38 PM