Sun Mote Copse some people are just born to fight, i think
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Oh, cool," she commented in reply to his brief answer, "my mom's a fighter and my dad's a hunter. And I think Neema's both!" Her tail waved as she spoke of her three parents. She was proud of them and their myriad accomplishments, even if she was only a few months old.

For a few moments, they proceeded in companionable silence. Then they approached the edge of the glade and Meerkat hastened her step, eager to further explore the territory. It reminded her of home, yet it was so different at the same time.

Checking to make sure Savaktuk was still tailing her, Meerkat bounded through the wood, dark brown eyes roving over everything as her nostrils flared to drink in all the new and interesting smells. Without realizing it, her paws carried her a little to the north. The trees thinned and she saw something dark up ahead, which intrigued her.

"Savaktuk! This way!" she shouted, breaking into a trot that delivered her to the foot of Heron Lake Plateau, the great waterfall crashing off to her left and causing Meerkat's jaw to drop.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: some people are just born to fight, i think - by Meerkat - July 20, 2020, 11:34 AM