Sun Mote Copse some people are just born to fight, i think
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The inflection in his answer made Meerkat's lips purse. He didn't seem to know for sure. Her eyes tracked back to the waterfall before dropping to the area Savaktuk had been exploring a moment ago. She didn't make any attempt to move in for a closer look herself. She wasn't afraid, though she was definitely a little awestruck and intended to maintain a respectable distance, at least for now.

After a bit more staring, Meerkat forced her attention to her companion once more. -"You said you're a hunter,"- she mentioned, slipping back into signing without even realizing it. -"My dad is a tracker. That means he scouts for prey, right? Maybe we could do that now?"- That way, they could both pursue their trades with a single, mutual effort. -"Kill two birds with one rock,"- Meerkat blurted as she suddenly remembered the appropriate turn of phrase (well, mostly).
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: some people are just born to fight, i think - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 09:33 AM