Nova Peak If you must mourn, my love, mourn with the moon and the stars up above
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Eventually, the galloping of her heart was bound to stop, but it was a long time coming. She was still huffing through her nose when Phaedra stomped to punctuate her query. What was she, three blind mice and a gaggle of dwarves toting a casket?! Last I checked, this is my swamp! she pointed out, tipping her lip at the last minute into a smirk that hid how startled she still was, but you can have it if you pay rent.

Three deer hooves a month, and throw in a mushroom or two if you want your very own cache.

I was going to give you these flowers so you can start another garden, she said, unaware that Stag had already constructed one for her, but now they've touched the ground, so they're not special anymore. She returned her daughter's pout with an impish approximation of her own. Phaedra had actually saved Wylla from swallowing any parts of the flower, which would've launched her right into intestinal distresstinal, but she didn't know that. She was too busy trying to playfully guilt trip her daughter for scaring the bajeebus out of her.

I wanted to ask for your help with something, she shared, on a more serious note.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must mourn, my love, mourn with the moon and the stars up above - by Wylla - August 13, 2020, 02:26 PM