Moonspear what would it feel like if you tore me apart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Private 
Charles just didn't.. get it. What was so cool about this big rock? Why did Leta leave home for it? Now, Charles didn't care much about Easthollow. He oddly missed his mother, but at the same time it was good to be free. It was a strange mix of emotions. About Leta's motivations, well, the only conclusion he could draw was that her mother must hurt her, too, and that's why she left. Pretty clever. Charles hadn't ever seriously considered he could just do that.

Today he was exploring the big rock and found something that smelled super much of @Osiris. Charles' heart rate quickened involuntarily as he picked up the scent. He felt oddly exhilarated and licked his lips. It took a lot to resist the urge to pee over it. After a quick look left and right, Charles walked a tiny circle and then he sank through his legs and rolled around in this place -- possibly where Osiris had slept or spent some time -- enveloping himself in Osiris' scent.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Sorry about the wait! For my own reference: this happens before the thread with Fallstag.

Osiris had spent the morning alone, reacquainting himself with Moonspear's slopes. Every-so-often, he would pause in his touring to rub himself against anything he could find—spreading his scent around the territory to inform his packmates of his return. 

Everything had been fine and dandy for Osiris until he came across Charles. He had spotted Moonspear's unwanted visitor from afar, observing as the other wolf circled 'round himself, flopped onto the ground, and began to roll in something he couldn't see. Osiris wasn't entirely sure what Charles was doing, it didn't sit well with him, and the hairs along his nape lifted as he watched. "Freak," he couldn't help but think. 

"Charles," Osiris called once he had hesitated long enough, approaching stiffly; he would be cordial for Leta's sake.
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When Osiris approached, Charles quickly leaped up in the air. He wasn't really sure what he'd been doing in the first place, and he wasn't too sure that he wanted Osiris to know. He sniffed the air, his own scent and Osiris' mixed which somehow was a pleasant sort of sensation. Osiris' face gave away very little as he called out Charles' name, but somehow him saying his name was.. nice? It kinda made Charles want to ask him to do it again, but even he recognised that would be a kinda weird thing to ask.

Oh, hi, Charles said, his voice high-pitched and creaky, overly-casual-pretending, as if he had indeed been caught doing something he shouldn't. Uh.. Are you gonna give me a tour of your rock? It was more a diversion than anything else (though something in his head screamed please see through it!).
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"Uh... Are you gonna give me a tour of your rock?" Charles asked, prompting Osiris to raise his brows. "My rock?" he echoed in a drawl, his expression akin to that one lady with all of the mathematical equations floating around her"What rock?" 

Osiris was already annoyed by Charles' existence—he took a deep breath, willing every ounce of his patience.
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Osiris didn't seem to get what Charles meant. He felt the urge to call him out on that, to call him dumb -- it was kinda dumb, after all -- but instead of being as harsh as he might've been with Leta, Charles just said, This rock, duh. He rolled his eyes, a little haughtily perhaps. He wanted to make Osiris feel bad about his dumb questions. Charles gestured with his nose all around him. The rock you live in. He then looked back to Osiris with a questioning tilt of his head and a single raised eyebrow as if to ask, well, are you gonna show me around or what?
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris' stance shifted as Charles' spoke, as his patience stretched thin. "This is a mountain," he corrected in reply, steadying himself with a sharp exhale. His tone was short, and his nape-hair had begun to stand; this was Charles' final warning.
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The anticipation in the air was almost unbearable in a most exciting way. Charles couldn't really explain it, but to hear the sharp tone in Osiris' voice and see his patience run out by the moment made him feel... alive? It wasn't that Charles had intended to push his buttons (his vocabulary just wasn't very extended) but now that he was in this moment he couldn't help but enjoy doing it, and found himself tempted to do it more. Just like how he had rolled in Osiris' scent, he wanted to further antagonise him now and see how he would respond, where this would be taken.

But Charles also wasn't dumb, and he knew that if he wanted to stay here with Leta, he should be nice. Apparently the proper word was 'mountain'. Charles kept his body language neutral, though he licked his lips in an instinctive submissive gesture as response to Osiris' warnings. Oh, he said, blinking kinda dumbly. Will you show me your — he struggled a second or two as he tried to replicate the word, — mountain?
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris exhaled a breath he'd been holding in for too long. Charles seemed to have a knack for impeccable timing when acting accordingly— recklessly teetering the line between dull and disrespect. "Yes," he answered, somewhat appeased by the switch in attitude. The fur along his neck fell, and his spark of frustration began to fade. "Where have you visited so far?" he asked, giving his coat a shake as he spoke.
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When Osiris calmed down, Charles felt strangely deflated. It was almost as if he was disappointed, though he didn't know why he would be. He pushed the thoughts aside when Osiris finally agreed to show him around. Cool, dude, said Charles with a grin and he waited for Osiris to lead the way into the tour.

At Osiris' polite question, Charles just said, Nowhere. He realised a moment later that wasn't entirely correct; Uh, a pack called the Legion, it's close to the stones. It seemed like a strange question, now that he thought of it. Why did Osiris care what places he'd visited? Charles didn't realise that maybe Osiris meant what places in Moonspear he had visited.
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris set a comfortable pace, well-aware of the effects that the terrain had on the inexperienced. As they began to walk, Charles said something that confused Osiris at first. "Legion?" he asked, unaware of the existence of the pack; his tone was lacking patience once more. 

"I meant where have you been in Moonspear," he clarified with a sigh.
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was easy enough to keep up, as Osiris wasn't going too fast for Charles for now. Charles followed suit. Osiris seemed confused about Legion - he might not have visited it before - and Charles clarified, Yeah, it's a pack. His tone suggested that that was something everyone knew and it was a little strange that Osiris didn't.

Osiris then clarified that he'd meant where in Moonspear. Well, that made sense. Oh. I saw a-- He thought a moment to think of the word Hydra used; Cave, that... He tried to think about the word that Hydra used, but couldn't find it. .. talked back. For lack of better words. And I looked at the forest at the borders. Got anything cool to show? Large ears curiously turned towards Osiris.

Osiris did indeed have stuff to show, and seemingly grudgingly started to show Charles around a few places of Moonspear.