Moonspear I gave all I could give but
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,957 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Now that she was much more conditioned to the lifestyle of a mountain goat, Meerkat decided to venture a little higher for the first time, maybe even try to reach the mountaintop?! As she climbed, she found that her legs were up for it, though the air grew colder and thinner, forcing her to stop and catch her breath more often than usual. Every time she hit pause, she took a moment to survey her surroundings with eyes and nose. Breathtaking, she silently quipped, though the views were seriously incredible.

After a time, she reached a grove that reminded her very much of the one where she and Bronco lived further down the mountain. She stopped again, feeling a slight burning in her chest from the exertion, and flopped haphazardly onto her haunches even as her gaze drifted over the elevated forest. They were drawn toward movement in between some ferns and Meerkat closed her mouth and sat up a little straighter as her brown eyes pinned on a flash of gray fur.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I gave all I could give but - by Keres - September 22, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Meerkat - September 24, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Keres - October 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Meerkat - October 07, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Keres - October 21, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Meerkat - October 23, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Keres - October 27, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Meerkat - October 28, 2020, 11:57 AM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Keres - October 28, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Meerkat - October 28, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: I gave all I could give but - by Keres - November 02, 2020, 07:48 PM