Nova Peak Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin'
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Thank you, Takiyok, she said, grateful for the Griff's offer to take Taikon's onboarding onto her own capable paws. It wasn't that Wylla didn't want to be part of that process, but she understood that being led around by a leader might present more pressure than being shown around by a friend, and she didn't want to stifle Taikon right out of the gate. Furthermore, she was still a little unsettled by his similar appearance to Mahler's departed daughter. Truth be told, she wanted some time alone to process that feeling and discard it before it could become a problem for her.

It took her a moment to get over Taikon thanking her for her generosity. It wasn't something she had in much abundance. But she managed a small smile and dipped her head gratefully. We're happy to have you, she said. After so many years of vitriol and distaste, she considered that maybe life was easier if you simply eased up. This had certainly been one of her better border encounters. I'll leave you to it, she said, giving them one last parting look before slipping back into the trees.

She didn't have any particular goals for the day, but the borders always needed tending, and a patrol was perfect for mulling over her thoughts while remaining productive.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin' - by Wylla - November 14, 2020, 11:58 AM