Redhawk Caldera I'll drown the urge for permanence and certainty
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As Meerkat approached her parents' home, she couldn't help but think of her last visit here and @Alyx's spiteful words. She drew in a breath and tried not to dwell on them or what her sister might say to her should they bump into one another today. She almost didn't want to howl once she reached the foot of the caldera, lest Alyx come chase her away or something, but Meerkat steeled herself and called. Perhaps the sound of her voice would have the opposite effect and Alyx would avoid her.

She knew Towhee wouldn't hear the summons, though perhaps @Phox or @Niamh would come (and hopefully bring her mom along). Meerkat would like to see any of them. Time was slowly knitting her wounds and she hoped the same could be said of them. She frowned as she thought of poor Primrose and couldn't help but wonder how @Quetzal was doing. Did she share Alyx's apparent hatred for her? She couldn't imagine the bubbly Q ever hating anyone but the last month had changed them all, hadn't it?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'll drown the urge for permanence and certainty - by Whip - February 08, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: I'll drown the urge for permanence and certainty - by Meerkat - February 08, 2021, 06:53 PM