Redhawk Caldera What does the heart desire
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,945 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She couldn't really find fault with his reasoning. It was a little bland, though logical and pragmatic. Sifaka pointed out the merits of the landscape and Meerkat could only nod in assent. It was a natural fortress. He seemed a practical fellow, though only further deduction would bear out that observation.

"It's nice to meet you, Sifaka, and fair enough. Tell me about your skills." Meerkat had never fancied herself a guardian, nor aspired for leadership, yet she wasn't a master ambassador for nothing. She wondered if Towhee would mind if she took it upon herself to accept or reject Sifaka, now that she was part of her mother's entourage.

The Sovereign was so busy with the pups too. That thought made Meerkat shift her weight ponderously. Even if Sifaka showed promise, could she trust herself to make a judgment call with her baby siblings' safety potentially at stake? That was an enormous responsibility, one she intended to take very seriously.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 02, 2021, 07:29 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 06, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 06, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 06, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 07, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 07, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 07, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 07, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Sifaka - April 08, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: What does the heart desire - by Meerkat - April 08, 2021, 06:18 PM