Dragoncrest Cliffs city grown willow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Erzulie agreed to pass along her message to Alyx, though she mentioned Haunt had left in search of a parent too. Considering Kaertok was dead, she must've went to find her mother. Meerkat spared a few seconds to wonder about that—hadn't she been looking for her mother and sister when they'd met? Had she still not found them, after all this time?—when Erzulie and Njord both urged her to stay a while and rest.

The yearling sagged. She desperately wanted to get home and tell Towhee what she'd learned, though they were right: she could use a respite. She bit at her lip, suddenly aware how rude she must be coming across in her fluster. On one hand, that made her want to decline their offer to avoid wasting their time. On the other, the least she could do was honor their well-meaning wishes.

"Okay," she acquiesced after a moment, letting out a breath and offering each an apologetic glance. "I'm sorry, I'm just..." Meerkat waved her good paw uselessly, failing to find the right words for her state of mind right now. Hopefully they understood what she meant. "Thank you," she tacked on a little limply.

A little voice in the back of her head urged her to ask for something to eat or even something for the pain in her paw, though Meerkat flatly refused. She absolutely believed Erzulie and Njord would share food and medicine with her, yet it was too much to ask.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
city grown willow - by Meerkat - May 13, 2021, 11:48 AM
RE: city grown willow - by Erzulie - May 13, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: city grown willow - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:30 PM
RE: city grown willow - by Meerkat - May 18, 2021, 09:30 AM
RE: city grown willow - by Erzulie - May 23, 2021, 11:32 PM
RE: city grown willow - by Njord - May 26, 2021, 08:18 AM
RE: city grown willow - by Meerkat - May 26, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: city grown willow - by Erzulie - May 27, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: city grown willow - by Njord - June 03, 2021, 10:01 AM
RE: city grown willow - by Meerkat - June 03, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: city grown willow - by Erzulie - June 03, 2021, 05:41 PM