Blacktail Deer Plateau i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
This time, it was Mou who reproached her. Meerkat openly gawped at him, wondering, Why? This was her little sister, what did he think she would do to her besides adore her? She felt another flash of resentment at her uncle and his mate, though it was a conflicting sentiment, to say the least. They'd saved her life, once, and she wouldn't soon forget it. And they clearly cared for Niamh's pups, perhaps too much. She held her breath as she watched Mou's exchange with the little one.

As much as her heart ached, as badly as she wanted to refute his misguided reproof, Meerkat took a breath and tore her eyes from her baby sister, instead looking to Phox again for guidance. They were his children, no one else's. She was his kid too. She decided she would follow his lead. Surely he could use her support. Whatever he needed her to do, she would do it.

His directive was clear: "Meerkat, come with me." Although everything about this situation pained her, she set it aside with a nod, sidling closer to Phox and brushing her muzzle against his. "Whatever you need, dad, I'm here."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner - by Meerkat - June 25, 2021, 10:24 AM