Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Pack Formation 
Setting: Evening — 17:45
Weather: Sunny, clear skies, light breeze — 91F
Tag: All leaders — @Nyra @Aerin @Simmik @Derg

Tell me if assumptions aren’t okay and I’ll edit, gonna be vague on who arrives just to skip all of those arrival posts.

Kynareth’s blood has been boiling. The mothers are fairly healed up from their wounds pups, all except the newest one of them all: Aerin and her sweet little bundle of fluff. He will move to the gathering rock and perch atop the highest point when he howls for them. 

When they arrive he’s quick to get to the point. Looking at all who are there he can’t help the excitement that sparks in his eyes and curls his maw into a smirk.

“Alright everyone. We’re getting ready for war. I’ve called you here to discuss strategies and any possible ideas you might have when we attack. I have a few but I’d like to hear what you all think as well.”

After that, he’d look at all of them and await one or the other to speak first.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All of leadership had been summoned.
It was crystal clear in her mind what they were going to discuss, and as she sat with her fellow saints to tune in on Kynareth's words, Nyra took the floor. 

"I've mentioned a similar tactic to you before, I think, but I'm of the opinion we should gather everyone that's fighting and set some sort of home base closer to Ursus' claim. Potentially in the mountains we used to call home before the move. At that base, we can set up a station for any medics to tend to our wounded and, potentially, scout around to get a better lay of the land. From there, I believe we could also strategize better about how to use their land to our advantage." She finished then, stepping back a step or two to allow room for her fellow leaders to contribute.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

In the days following Momotzli's birth, The Priestess had been sore and exhausted but already some of her energy was beginning to make a reappearance. It was hard for the midwife to follow her own advice (a week in the whelping bed, a week around the whelping den, and a week transitioning back into pack life by leaving the children with babysitters in order for the mother to stretch her legs and such) for she'd already begun to feel a nagging sense of becoming a burden on her wounded mate. She tried to push this aside, hoping to simply enjoy being curled up with her daughter and her husband -- when he was home.

When Kynareth beckoned, it was a bit of a relief to get out of the den for even a moment -- even if it was drowned out by her reluctance to leave her pup. Her loyalty and sense of obligation left her torn, however, moonstones drifting between the newborn's chimera-face of moonlight and sunlight to the entrance of the den and back again. At last, the pale mother unwound herself from where she'd curled protectively around the babe, rasping a kiss along her spine with a raspberry tongue before gathering her in her scarred jaws. She deposited Momo at @Vein's (reference) underbelly, brushing her lips along her mate's crown before trotting from the den and making her way in the direction of the meeting point.

When the handful of Saints had arrived, Aerin perked her ears curiously -- realizing with a sinking feeling that war had come at last. It was inopportune to say the least. It seemed many of them had settled down this spring; The Priestess was not the only to have recently wed and brought forth a Dagger to her union. 

The silver doe remained silent as Donav and Nyra deliberated, not having much to add to the conversation. She didn't know much at all about the conflict with Ursus and knew nothing of value about their enemies. Nor was it likely that she would be able to contribute much, having just given birth she would be unable to travel back to the Canyon or fight anytime soon. And it would be weeks before Momo was old enough for the healer to leave her for extended amounts of time. 

"I donnae 'ave any battle strategies fer ye, unfortunately," she murmured, including both The Grandmaster and The Overseer in the sweep of her pale gaze. "But perhaps Arlette an' Vein might be willing to travel vith ye an' tend to ze vounded. If Simmik does nae go to fight, maybe she might stay 'ere vith me to protect ze little ones." The sylph's orbs of opalite moved to Simmik's citrine gems, questioning though not pressuring. They would need every able-bodied wolf that could be spared no doubt, but someone would have to hold down the fort and she figured the Sandraudiga might prefer to defend her home and offspring. If not, Aerin was sure she could manage -- and she would defend the Strath's children to the death, regardless of whose blood flowed in their veins.

It wasn't much of a contribution but the combat medic was somewhat satisfied -- it was her job to lend a gentler view, and when she couldn't, to ensure the wellbeing of their people.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."