Dragoncrest Cliffs living mice
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Joining 
takes place after this. hyacinth’s at the border. being very vague. tags for reference
@Erzulie

The wall of dark pine towered over him. Threatened to engulf him. It’s a daunting site, but not nearly as daunting as the thing he was going to do.

This was the place where @Zephyr resided now. He’d pointed it out what seemed like moments ago. Standing here made him a bit nauseous. The smell of brine was too familiar, painfully so. Hyacinth hoped to leave the coast far behind, and now he was to live on it again. He didn’t know if he’d ever be comfortable here, but he’d try. For Zephyr.

Hyacinth tilted his head back and called for leadership.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
eventually they would need to relocate the children to a larger place.
erzulie looked now for a suitable replacement. sapphique's isolation behind the stone walls of the cliff had proven safe for her children, all of them.
her step was unhurried, and did not quicken even at the summons for leadership. but erzulie came all the same, discovering in the pinewood, properly behind their border, an man of ash and zephyr's scent, scarred. pretty. "why you be callin'?" the obsidian asked, though her voice was only curious.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Hyacinth nervously waited by the border. His eyes looked at just about everything their was to see. He fidgeted with his paws, licked his lips. Then finally a woman of gold and brown came to greet him.

Um, hello. His smile gave away his lack of nerves. Well I-I was wondering if there was room for me in your ranks? You see Zephyr, he’s my partner. And we just reunited so I don’t want to leave him again.

Hyacinth cleared his throat. He- he lives here right? I’m not at the wrong place? A question he already knew the answer to. Still he hoped that maybe he didn’t actually live near the sea.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie thought of raimo as the man revealed he was part of zephyr's veiled history. the man had not stayed to take care of what he had begun. but the obsidian did not comment upon these things. what had happened was done. 
she shifted her weight smoothly. "who asks for zephyr?" was her rejoinder. she would put this man through her paces, and add the things that she had not asked raimo. but it was as much for the new babes and their weary parent as it was for sapphique.
she waited.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
sorry this is so short ToT

He took her lack of an answer as a yes. It wasn’t like an answer was needed anyways. This was the place, he knew. There’s no need to dwell. 

Hyacinth. The courage he’d mustered before to speak of his old name was far gone now.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
i never mind any length of post whatsoever, theyre all great to read <333

hyacinth. the delicate name did not fit the man before her, except for the way that his eyes had held so much in the beginning. "you knew of his state?" zephyr lay inside the sea-cliffs of sapphique with children. she knew that it must be so, but still erzulie wanted to hear it.
all in protection of the silver wolf and the new little ones.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He nodded. Y-yeah. He uh, he told me about it not that long ago. That was a shock to say the least.

I wanna be here to take care of him and the pups. I can get food and water. Whatever he needs. He’d do anything for Zephyr, even if he could barely remember him.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
hyacinth spoke earnestly and while erzulie believed no man, she felt he was more committed to zephyr than raimo had been to sapphique.
"come wid me," she intoned, inclining her head and gesturing across the borders. "i be takin' you to him."
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Hyacinth breathed a sigh of relief when the woman invited him over the border.  Thank you, he said as he stepped by her side. Wherever she led, he’d follow.