Redhawk Caldera kenton talks dead hikers
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Although he had to snicker at Killdeer's pronunciation, Caracal decided that rather than answering his question, he would simply take his nephew there. If his mom was around by then, she would probably be even more cheered by her grandson's presence. It hadn't escaped his notice that Towhee babied the lil' guy even more than her own kids. Part of him was jealous, though mostly he understood. Killdeer was adorable.

His well-timed flatulence made the older boy wrinkle his nose, though he was as endeared as he was impressed. "Damn, son, what did you eat?" he joked, waving a reddish paw in front of his face. That was when the smell actually hit him. Caracal dry heaved and moved his paw to cover his nose. "Seriously," he said nasally, laughing.

Once he could breathe again, Caracal floated his idea, only of course he had to include some teasing. "The Hobbit Hole is where all the cool kids hang out. If you think you're cool enough, come with me." With a wink, he pivoted and began heading back in that direction.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 22, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 23, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 23, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 09:33 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 26, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 27, 2021, 10:06 AM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - August 28, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - August 29, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Killdeer - October 03, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: kenton talks dead hikers - by Caracal - October 03, 2021, 08:27 PM