Ouroboros Spine Safety
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Joining 
Qadira is looking to join. @Kukutux @Aiolos

From the land of bears and bear-worshippers, Qadira travelled west; she wanted to put some distance between herself and the zealots. When she came upon the heavy scents of pack wolves, she once again stopped and called for leadership. Perhaps, on her second attempt at joining a pack, she would be successful.
Physical Health (100/100)

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra knew the call was for her leaders, but she decided to prowl down the mountain anyway, coming closer to the source of the noise with a protective, powerful aura. 
She stopped some yards off, intense golden hues looking upon the other she-wolf.

"This is the village of Moonglow." She stated, analyzing Qadira from her place within the treeline. 
They seemed alright, but nothing was for certain with anybody. 
Nyra would know, because of who she was. 
Who she was evolving out of being.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Yellow eyes met green, and Qadira took in the many scars the stranger bore - more, perhaps, than the bear-wolf with the missing eye. Her head tilted slightly, then the stranger spoke. "I was hoping to find a pack - I come seeking shelter for the winter. My name is Qadira, and I am a mercenary. I was already denied by these bear worshippers in the east, simply for refusing to treat a bear like a God." Qadira snorted, her irritation with the bear-wolves plain. She shook out her pelt, then asked, "Are your leaders around?"

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Nyra was the first of their village to arrive, standing guard and announcing herself to the newcomer. Aiolos would knowledge this with a dip of his creamy muzzle to the great white as he came to stand next to her and view the visitor. He did not yet trust Nyra, not by far, but had both accepted and tolerated her and her @War.

I am Aiolos. The Greek introduces, Sunman here, the Leader which you seek... Having heard her words to Nyra as he had moved through the foothills toward them. Moonglow has quite a few great Amazons here, He spoke, making sure he she knew they were strong and well guarded and yet... There is always room for more. So you will offer us protection in the winter, if we offer food and shelter?

A smile touches his expression as he looks to Qadira. They had just returned from their great northern hunt. Their caches were full and many skins to share for dens. She had chosen wisely and soon she would come to notice this.
moonglow daddy
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
feel free to skip Nyra. Unless directly addressed she'll just be standing guard!

The Shieldmaiden listened and eventually was about to respond, but cupped her ear as Aiolos approached right then.

He got right to business, and Nyra stood as a silent sentinel while the newcomer and Sun Man spoke.
Health (100/100)
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
Qadira bowed to Aiolos, just as she had bowed to the bear-wolf, low on one foreleg, the other curled inward. She rose after he introduced himself, then sat, listening intently. When questioned, Qadira answered, "Yes, sir - although, I am willing to perform whatever tasks you find suitable for me. And if our companies benefit the other, I would stay longer, should you wish to have me." Straight and to the point was exactly how the mercenary woman operated.

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The tall woman dipped low and Aiolos hid the smile. A smile not because of her bowing to him but more so that she felt the need to. Aiolos no matter the years of leadership or words of his worthiness, would rarely think himself higher the a woman. His self worth had never been much, really. Though he hid it well now after much given practice.

@Shikoba, she is our Firsthunter, leader of the Amazons. She will direct you if more is needed of you. Aiolos informed, knowing Sunman and Moonglow would be there to guide all as was needed.

I welcome you to our village, Qadira. Please, allow me to show you the path. He spoke, lifting and paw and arcing his torso to turn around. He would lead her beyond their mountain gates.
moonglow daddy
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
exit for Nyra!

The new woman was welcomed into the village. Seeing no reason to stick around further, Nyra offered a brief dip of her head to Aiolos and Qadira before disappearing back into the terrain.
Health (100/100)
46 Posts
Ooc — The System
exit for qadira
"Thank you, Aiolos," the mercenary woman replied; a sense of relief washed over her, now that she knew she would have a safe home for the winter. She had a sense that Aiolos had a good heart - and head, unlike the bear-worshipper. Qadira would stand and follow him, saying, "I look forward to meeting this Shikoba and her Amazons."

Qadira is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Qadira is mentally well.