Redsand Canyon why you looking so beautiful to me now when you're so sad
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus did not care for gambits. less so from the pet of a man whom he loathed and on the grounds of mereo as well

he stepped forward, his height greater than her own. the spy offered two paths and suggested that ramesses might be fooled if mereo were to provide succor.

"or i could kill you and leave you in a midden. the pharaoh will not send an army for you. and i do not fear him." the eagle was aware of his own cruelty in that moment but he did not care. and with arsenio cold beside him, he knew that his message would be well received.

yet the way that the woman spoke did not escape him. she was world-weary and he had half a mind to ask what horrors she had seen inside the mesa. but germanicus would not commiserate with a spy. 

"mereo will treat you hospitably. i will show you our sparring grounds. you will meet my wife. and then you will return to akashingo." it was decided. he did not want her in this place, gathering up images to carry to her master. the hard yellow eyes commanded her for a moment and then the imperator was turning away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: why you looking so beautiful to me now when you're so sad - by Germanicus - January 14, 2022, 11:40 PM