Noctisardor Bypass If I send this void away
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Fucking snow, Wylla went on, making no effort to keep the volume down as she stomped back onto the path and continued on her way with her eye cast down. She knew the snow benefited wolves — her paws pressed lightly into the surface, enabling her to skim along the surface instead of punching through the crust to the deeper snow below — but no matter how many silver linings she tried to put on it, there was nothing redeeming about winter.

Snorting once like a bull, Wylla willed herself back to calm and lifted her head again, only to freeze when she saw an unfamiliar she-wolf with an equally unfamiliar cub. By now, she knew most of Rivenwood on vague terms, so she knew by process of elimination that this had to be Laurel and one of her kids, a small red-furred girl with a stark white ear. If Mahler had shared their names, Wylla had not cared to remember.

Wylla practically sucked her lips back into her face. She remembered the way Sequoia had reacted when she swore in front of her children, and she hadn't really been keeping her cursing to herself just now. She knew she should say something, but she didn't want to apologize for just being herself. She didn't really want to say hi if she was going to be called out for it, either. The end result was that Wylla simply stood there and stared awkwardly at the pair without a word, waiting for an inevitable outburst.
Messages In This Thread
If I send this void away - by Wylla - January 07, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - January 11, 2022, 09:27 AM
RE: If I send this void away - by Redbird - January 14, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Wylla - January 21, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - January 25, 2022, 05:19 AM
RE: If I send this void away - by Redbird - January 25, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Wylla - February 26, 2022, 04:53 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - March 01, 2022, 05:23 AM
RE: If I send this void away - by Redbird - March 02, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Wylla - March 02, 2022, 10:17 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - March 03, 2022, 04:04 AM