Noctisardor Bypass If I send this void away
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
I'm happy to either continue this one or wrap it up, whatever you two would prefer since a lot has happened since this! It would be totally in character for Wylla to exchange a pleasantry or two and be on her way if you prefer the latter.

She'd never been good at introductions or small talk in general. Luckily, Laurel seemed well-versed. Wylla couldn't help watching the child throughout the woman's introduction; Indra had to be at least five months old by the look of her, but she was behaving more like a little one just shy of two months. The way she frowned back at Wylla and nosed against her mother reminded Wylla of a delicate little fawn. She didn't find it very cute.

It wasn't her business if someone else raised an incredibly dependent child, anyway. Wylla was no expert on rearing children herself but she was proud of her own. Phaedra had exhibited some of the same behaviours when Mahler was off with Nyx, which she preferred to not think about, but now her daughter was as independent as they came. Others might use the words "withdrawn" and "anti-social" to describe Phaedra and would rightfully judge her parenting skills in much the same manner that she judged Laurel and Indra together now, but Wylla was ever the shining hypocrite.

Yup, that's me, she confirmed, returning her cyclopean gaze to Laurel. She was naturally suspicious of anyone who acted so chipper — she got serious Chusi vibes from this one — but there was nothing about Laurel that suggested she was faking it, so Wylla offered a more subdued smile back. She had to stop being so pessimistic. Not everyone was out to get her or deceive her, and probably this woman least of all. Nice to meet you. Gotta say, I kind of expected you to give me sh— uhhh, a hard time for swearing.
Messages In This Thread
If I send this void away - by Wylla - January 07, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - January 11, 2022, 09:27 AM
RE: If I send this void away - by Redbird - January 14, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Wylla - January 21, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - January 25, 2022, 05:19 AM
RE: If I send this void away - by Redbird - January 25, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Wylla - February 26, 2022, 04:53 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - March 01, 2022, 05:23 AM
RE: If I send this void away - by Redbird - March 02, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Wylla - March 02, 2022, 10:17 PM
RE: If I send this void away - by Laurel - March 03, 2022, 04:04 AM