Dragoncrest Cliffs intro/outro
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As they set off toward their destination, her eyes cut across the horizon, wondering if they would be waylaid by any of their pack mates drawn by her alluring smell. They walked along, practically fused at the hip, but Meerkat saw no one. Soon, she lost the attention span for anything but the handsome wolf close at hand and his continuous, welcome flirtations.

She would’ve been happy talking in body language, though Njord broke the silence to ask her if she’d ever heard of the selkie. Meerkat shook her head, then tilted it in silent invitation. She found his lips distracting at first, but soon his familiar timbre captured her focus properly and she was swept up in the narrative. It was kind of a tragic tale, and it distracted her into a contemplative quiet.

And then the pair of them arrived at the edge of the world, where the painted sunset burst incredibly over the vast breadth of the ocean. Meerkat actually gasped as they straddled the cliffs, then stopped and stared. She couldn’t help but muse that this was a beautiful place for children to be born. The thought made her breath catch in her throat.

It was far too early to tell anything, though she wondered: were the tiny seeds of life growing in her even now? It was difficult to comprehend, though the thought made her heart leap in her chest. Suddenly, Njord was too far away for her liking, so she swept closer, pressing her pale chest against his brawny shoulder, peppering it with kisses before tucking her face against it.

Hey, she murmured, that was possibly the first bedtime story you told our kids, you know. Meerkat smiled against the column of his throat, tail gently swaying.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 14, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 16, 2022, 12:11 AM