Dragoncrest Cliffs intro/outro
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
I wrote this post with this playing on loop, lol… (Their love story is way better than Twilight… :’))

Her eyes crinkled at the corners when Njord made a point to bend down and address her belly. It was silly, yet it made her stomach flutter. Every knuckle in her toes tingled more than ever as she watched him kiss the spot on her side that would soon swell with his bairns.

What— she began when he straightened, wondering at those lyrical words he’d whispered to their tiny little seedlings. But he insisted she wait, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before moving away and leaving her inquisitive eyes to follow him, glowing amber with the sunset.

He returned and set something at her feet. It caught the fading light fetchingly as she bent down to inspect it. It appeared to be a shell of some kind, though she had never seen one like it. Meerkat touched her nose to its opulent surface, a laugh bubbling in her chest when she remembered kicking away her own, much duller find days ago. It turned out she wanted a “dumb rock.”

Her eyes flicked up to catch his, gratitude on her lips, but he spoke first. He said her full name, declared his love and dipped into a formal bow. Now every single inch of her body broke out in a frisson of delight, goosebumps prickling her flesh and making her furs stand on end. She hadn’t expected this—a wedding? a wedding!—though it meant so much. It meant everything.

Meerkat realized she was shaking and huffed a laugh before giving the easiest, Yes, of her entire life, though the next few words tumbled out in a disjointed rush of utmost adoration. Njord…!!! Yes. I love you. Yes. Forever. Yes. Yes.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 14, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 16, 2022, 12:11 AM