Dragoncrest Cliffs starcadian
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
The yearling smiled broadly as Phox sent up the howl. He gazed at his uncle, knowing he was just as excited for Towhee’s litter. Phox would actually get to help raise them, lucky guy! Caracal was a bit bummed that he’d miss out on that experience, though he definitely wasn’t about to bail on the pack whose name he couldn’t pronounce, specifically @Lane and his apprenticeship.

His older sister’s prompt appearance scattered his thoughts. Hey! he hollered happily, tail swinging and thumping Phox’s hip on every other switch. We came to see you, duh! Caracal replied. We heard you’re livin’ the apple pie life, huh? His eyes brushed over her midsection, remembering how Towhee’s was a little tubbier than usual. Meerkat looked fairly trim to him, though…

He glanced over at Phox, aware that his uncle probably wanted to do the honors but unable to resist facing Meerkat again and gushing, Mom’s gonna have more babies soon! And she has a new m—uh, partner thingy! She wanted us to tell you that and ask when you’re gonna make her some grandbabies.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
starcadian - by Caracal - April 25, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - April 26, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - April 26, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - April 26, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 24, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 25, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 25, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 29, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 30, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 30, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - July 03, 2022, 12:37 PM