Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Red body moved throughout the pack lands, new scars, new mind. But still the same. he felt more centered within himself. Peace with his role and who he was. He knew this was what Moonwoman had wanted of him. To better find himself.

His den was finished for the most part, filled to the brim with extra furs, and antlers for chewing if he so wished, for now though they simply sat in the corner and collected dust. There was still Ermine that waited on him to hunt, and other things to start refilling their caches with more. This was something he would do, must do.

He tilted head and moved forward as the dusklight grew darker and the shadows began to peek out of the trees and small places. The night sounds swirling in a tangible almost feeling. Deep within his breast.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos rolled a 2!
Aiolos HP: 10/10

Aiolos was happy to be home once again. The yearly hunting with their allies always brought up an excitement in him. To visit those one would call friend. To see the lands beyond what could be seen from an eye view at their borders. But the thrill of travel could not match the comfort of home, at least not now in these years of his life. 

It was not the sea, though Aiolos smiled at the sight of the great lake in the middle of their home as though it had been. The main reflected within them, silent whispers of comfort to his mind. The night was deep, yet young and Aiolos turned his head sharp toward the shadow of another, cast by the moonlight, caught Aiolos' at the corner of his eye. 

A dark wolf, coated with a deep red like that of dried blood, accented in black tipped guard hairs. He was a red man too, yet not Sun Man. A young wolf who wanted his daughter to join him in companionship. 

Aiolos growl is low and as it breaks the peace of night. Aiolos sweeps in low too, head aligning with his spine and ears back, tail high above his backside. He charges the younger male, aiming to take him by the thick meat of his shoulder and shove him into the earth.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn rolled a 4
HP: 8/10

A growl broke the stillness of the night, and Rodyn went into a low crouch. His own growl jumping unbidden from his throat. Who would dare to arrive into moonglow with violence in their heart. Not on his watch.

However, as he was rushed from the side, he was momentarily struck dumb with the red fur and the bright eyes. It was sun man, before he could fully calculate, what was happening. He tightened his muscles and readied to leap to the side. He would not be able to stop the oncoming bull rush, but he could at least lessen the fall, and hopefully keep a toe hold, for he fast realized what this was. And though he may not beat the man. He would fight anyway.

He didn't think it was a matter of if he could beat him, but rather that he could hold his own. That he could indeed provide and protect one of the princesses of moonglow and he felt this just.

Body aligned in practiced stance. And deep pain bloomed from his shoulder. He grappled with the male, hoping to either keep his feet or take the man with him to the ground.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos rolled a 5! 
Aiolos HP: 6/10

Rodyn instantly growls back in turn, a response given until he realizes who came to charge him. Sun Man himself. Rodyn's first reaction is to dodge the blow, for whatever reason he was subject to Aiolos' punishment. But it was no punishment, but the test which had been made clear. Aiolos had no plans to forewarn him when this would happen, for attacks like these rarely gave fair warning. 

The other wolf heavier than he, younger and filled with more energy then the aged fighter. Though only into his second year, it would be left to fate if Aiolos' expertise would outmatch Rodyn. Aiolos would not go easy on him and expected, hoped, that Rodyn would do the same. 

As they grappled with one another, Aiolos body strained, unable to keep up with the weight of the other man for long. His legs cried out and Aiolos was forced to jump back and evade the aggression. He only does so a moment, to regain his composure before once more charging the other wolf. This time, his jaws remained shut and his skull forward, charging like a bull might. His aim is to slam the other directly into his legs and knock him off balance where Aiolos might take him on better.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn rolled a 2! 
Rodyn HP: 3/10

Rodyn grappled with sun man as well as he could. There was no denying the man had size and experience on him, but he would try his hardest. There was a miscalculation in his movements and though he was grappling. The older male, managed to get away and back up and move forward to ram his legs out from under him.

Rodyn was pushed to the side, though he aimed to grasp with teeth or paws and pull the older male with him. He was going to hit the ground hard. But he wouldn't go silently into the night so to speak.

I apologize for my lackluster reply. Starting to feel better, but still sick.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Your 100% fine!

Aiolos rolled a 2! 
Aiolos HP: 4/10

Rodyn fell, but not alone. The young man's limbs tried to grab for him best a wolf's limbs could and his teeth sought the russet scruff of Aiolos, causing the Sunman to fall as well. 

Aiolos fell hard upon the other and an 'OOF' escaped his now parted jaws. From here, he would try to pin the man to the ground, to force him to yield.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
I believe they both have 1 hp. So I am unsure if you want to draw or continue into the negatives.
Rodyn rolle: 3
Rodyn HP: 1/10

There were limbs and teeth and claws and the sun man tried to pin him to the ground. Rodyn bucked and fought in return. Digging paws into shoulders and trying to shove the other man off of him.

His back was growing burned from the constant brush against the dirt, but he kept at it. He would not yield. This was not something to yield in he felt.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Draw sounds good to me!

They were both worn and the Alpha knew it so. Rodyn was unable to speak it, for this was not any spar of practice, but to prove his worth to wed the Leader's daughter. Rodyn wouldn't, couldn't give up and Aiolos wouldn't allow them to both best eachother to a pulp, either. 

After one last hard shove into the male against the dirt, Aiolos releases and backs off. Enough. He said through heavy panting. You've done well.
moonglow daddy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Thank you <3

Rodyn couldn't give up and he knew this, and it seemed that the moonglow leader knew it as well. Finally, there was a yield of sorts, but it was Rodyn that felt triumphant, though as he pushed to his feet, wavering. he dipped his head.

Thank you.