Lion Head Mesa And that you'll always be alone
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
In the days since his return to the mesa, Khaba had been restless.

He angrily paced the chambers of the missing priest, uttering curses low beneath his breath.

When @Senmut eventually returned to bring him a meal, the jodai turned on him with teeth, conveying his thoughts on the current situation without even needing to spit a single word.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"pharaoh will never forgive you if you draw the blood of a holy priest."

the green eyes blinked sharply.

"how do you want this to be for yourself, khaba?"
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
It would seem that he had taken far too kindly to the savage and feral ways. His days without Akashingo had been restless; yet, there was a lingering urge — a pull, tugging at him to return to the lake.

Khaba looked down upon the priest with a scornful glare, lip curled back against a single tooth. I've already done so of that woman priest. How could it be any different?

How could he even be sure Makono would forgive him for that? Would his punishment be banishment, only to send him back to where Senmut had collected him from? Part of the jodai wished for it to be so. 

When will this judgement be over and done with? I did not return to be caged in this chamber. I came back for Makono. Pharaoh or not, he no longer cared for her title. Regardless of who she was, or what others called her, she was still her. Makono. If she doesn't want me here, then I'll go back to where I was. At least there, my presence was wanted.

His stare, now colder, almost menacing, bore down upon the hem. Khaba wanted answers from the little man, as he knew Makono told him all. And the jodai wouldn't turn away, nor seal his teeth without them.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
936 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
"you will be sent for when i arrange calling court."

the hem was precise in the face of khaba's anger. "pharaoh prizes both you and the lady. no choice will be made. instead, concessions will be given between the both of you until things stand fairly."

"only pharaoh can decide to restore you," senmut reminded the mazoi. "if your loyalty is so wavering, then depart now." his eyes snapped.