Cassiopeia's View reflection
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Excepting a couple forays into Firefly Glen, Meerkat hadn’t left the mountainside since late January. She hadn’t felt any desire to roam, either… until today. The weather was absolutely splendid and it made her itch to really get out and stretch her legs. After the girls settled down for their afternoon nap, she kissed @Njord goodbye and promised to return by nightfall.

She followed the same path as yesterday, though she didn’t stop this time. Meerkat ventured into the valley, then ascended the far slope. The hours passed as she wandered through rocky mountain passages, climbing up sometimes and down others. She took a drink from the lake she passed, then decided to scale the neighboring peak before heading home.

Imagine her surprise when she found another wolf waiting there! For a split second, she thought it was Fennec. Meerkat blinked and realized she didn’t know this she-wolf. She was a stranger, yet she carried the scent of the village. Her lips parted, though she was too busy huffing and puffing to speak for a moment.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
reflection - by Tullik - April 20, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: reflection - by Meerkat - April 20, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: reflection - by Sialuk - April 24, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: reflection - by Tullik - May 09, 2023, 09:48 AM
RE: reflection - by Meerkat - May 09, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: reflection - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 11:54 AM