Sun Mote Copse but i'd rather swim ashore
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat blinked tears from her eyes after her nth yawn. She just hoped Ray understood she was exhausted, not bored. She could watch him hold his baby siblings all day long. It of course made her wonder whether he wanted bairns of his own someday.

When he tried to pass Skipjack back to her, she put a paw on his leg and said, You can hold him as long as you like, Ray, and then, in a low murmur, He really does, doesn’t he? I think that’s part of why we named him after a fish: to honor your brother.

If he really was done, she would of course bundle her younger son beside his dozing sister, though she waited to be certain. Meerkat saw the tears at the corners of her elder son’s eyes and they endeared her. She didn’t want to make a big deal out of them, though, so she only offered a warm and sleepy smile.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - March 04, 2024, 01:35 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - March 04, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - March 08, 2024, 03:34 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - March 08, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:23 PM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - April 08, 2024, 08:41 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: but i'd rather swim ashore - by Meerkat - April 18, 2024, 08:16 AM