Firestone Hot Springs Feeling hot but not bothered.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
This looked lonely and I distinctly remember that at some point I promised a Wraen/Elixir thread.

The nights had grown colder over the past few weeks and, since Wraen had permantently left Sunspire and therefore her comfortable and cozy den, she found it a daily challenge to find a suitable place for the night. So that she could sleep for hours without getting cold or scared by sudden noises. The downside of being a lone wolf - never feeling truly safe. She waited and hoped for Maia's return, because it would be a lot easier to face the life in the wilds as a pair than on your own.

As it happened her recent evening hunt had brought her not too far from the most interesting place in the whole flatlands. Fire hot springs had never ceased to amaze her, being so inexplainable, otherwordly and at the same time so very real and there on the spot. And as she drew nearer, she remembered another thing - constant warmth. And for one night she would love to enjoy the comforts of "central heating". 

But upon her arrival she noticed that there is another dweller already, swimming in the pool and obviously enjoying herself a great deal. A closer look made a smile appear in her lips and eyes, because she recognized the wolf there. "Elixir - so good to see you here," she said to the girl, once she had come to the edge of the pool.
Messages In This Thread
Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Elixir - September 25, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Wraen - November 08, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Wraen - November 09, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Feeling hot but not bothered. - by Wraen - November 13, 2018, 02:40 PM