Firefly Ravine And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen watched the troubled girl with sympathy. Such a young face and eyes full of sorrow, such a fragile frame and the weight of the world already pressing her down. It should not be like this - youth were supposed to drink from the spring of happiness and sheltered from all the dark shadows that lurked around. She was a very beautiful girl, but the sadness inside her blurred the edges of an otherwise perfect portrait. 

Wraen's first instinct was to help out in, whatever way she could, in order to see smile in the young wolf's lips that would break through the grey and heavy clouds like a ray of bright sunlight. The fact was that the girl was lost. Well, that should be easy to remedy, shouldn't it? Her pragmatic-self was happy to receive such a clear-cut task. Abstractions would have been burdensome and time-consuming. 

"Alright, do not worry," she reassured the girl. "We will figure something out. Where do you hail from and what family do you belong to?"
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 20, 2018, 05:24 AM