Dawnlark Plains Oh will you persist
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Only one blink, two blinks, three blinks later did Wraen realize that she was looking at a familiar face that she had not seen in ages. When had been the last time - winter, early summer? He had not changed much, maybe grown into his adult shoes and wore them with more pride and confidence than earlier. His eyes were of the most beautiful colour still and she found it hard to look directly at them for too long. She had a feeling that they pierced right through her. 

It seemed also that also Sunny had recognized her and, when his tension melted away, she let her guard down as well. She put the rabbit down and went around it to greet her old acquaintance the proper an polite way. With the ritual done she smiled and said: "You are a face that I have not seen in a long time. How has life treated you so far?" She hoped that he was doing better, because she was ashamed to admit that she had entirely forgotten, why he had felt bad during their last meeting in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Oh will you persist even after I bet you a million dollars - by Wraen - November 21, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - November 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:46 PM