The Sunspire I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The beginning sounded promissing - at least Amsu was not part of a crazy cult and believing in celestial bodies was quite harmless to some really nasty and violent stuff Wraen had heard about. She recalled her nightly encounter with a guy from Blackfeather woods, who had spoken at length about mother Darkness or something like that. And he had given her creeps, come to think of it now. 

"Do go on," she encouraged him to tell more, not only out of curiousity but also because he was one of the few decent guys she had met recently. And that it would be great to return to Maia and tell a nice story about an interesting fellow that was not totally crazy. "What about Earth itself? I have heard that there are people believing that it is a living and breathing being on it's own. That you can hear it's heartbeat in every plant and tree, that you can see it taking a breath and exhaling with comings and goings of the sea," she asked, sharing her views she had gathered over the years. "If I were a god of creation... I would think that light on it's own is not yet life. It needs a counterpart," she mused.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Wraen - December 28, 2018, 04:00 PM