Sun Mote Copse Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I commit my soul to any god that is there to claim it..." Wraen had played with this line last night before going to sleep in her attempt to deal with the freezing temperatures. And, when the morning finally had come, someone had heard her plea (but, hopefully, out of goodness of their heart, leaving her soul intact), whisked away all of the clouds and the sun was shining bright against the bright-blue backdrop. It was still cold, but it was easier now to come up with warm stories to keep her cozy and warm. 

Maia had already left and Wraen in the absence of her personal heating element did not lay around doing nothing. She was thinking about a hunt and maybe aim for something bigger than a meager rodent or rat. So, a company would be welcome. And of all people Wildfire was the first that came to her mind, because she had conveniently forgotten that the alphess was in no shape to run around and engage in "cat and mouse" games. 

However, when she did not find the lady of the house in the Nest, she stumbled upon the next best thing - her daughter Kiwi, who was sound asleep in the sunlight. She approached, careful not to wake her, and alerted her with a quiet "woof". Then settled down to wait for a response.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, it's easy to get colder and it's easy to forget - by Wraen - March 03, 2019, 10:14 AM